Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Máy kiểm tra lực nén cho thiết bị ESM303H Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: ESM303H
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ tư vấn: 0917.943.068
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
|ESM303H Motorized Tension / Compression Test Stand|
The ESM303H is a highly configurable horizontal force tester for tension and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN], with a rugged design suitable for laboratory and production environments. Sample setup and fine positioning are a breeze with available FollowMe™ force-based positioning - using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load cell to move the crosshead at a variable rate of speed.
With generous travel, clearance, and depth dimensions, a wide range of tests can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more. Satisfy various test methods through an easy-to-use menu, allowing the configuration of test speed, force and distance limits, cycling, preload, and many other functions, all protected by a password. Save up to 50 profiles to accommodate a range of test methods.
When the ESM303H’s clearance is insufficient for the application, its modular mechanical design allows for frame extensions. Modularity extends to the controller functions as well. Individual functions, such as travel measurement, cycling, loadholding, etc., may be purchased either upfront or enabled in the field through an activation code. This a-la-carte platform allows for custom configuration as appropriate for the application and budget.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze the results, and control test stand motion via PC-based MESUR™gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom-written program in any language supporting ASCII communications.
- Selectable speed setting
- Right and left travel limit switches
- Adjustable, removable control panel may be mounted to the left or right end of the frame
- Password protection of test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- USB output of force or force vs. travel
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded work benches
- Ergonomic design, with smart, clean cable management
- Integrated electronics assembly, easily removed and transported for service
- Adjustable mounting plate with T-slot base