Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Đồng hồ đo lực nén M5 Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: M5
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ tư vấn: 0917.943.068
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
|Advanced Digital Force Gauges Series 5|
Series 5 advanced digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb to 2,000 lbF (0.5 N to 10 kN). The gauges feature an industry-leading sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale, and resolution is 1/5000. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges’ many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 200% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The Series 5’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average force over time, useful in applications such as peel testing, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements.
Series 5 force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog output
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration