The MB Tension Sensor was designed to be used with a tension controller or tension meter.
It supports a wide range of products, with any tension range. The MB Tension Sensor has long been a strong seller, since sales were launched 20 years ago.
- Proven Track Record and Reliability
Without bearings or similar mechanical contacts, and employing a non-contact detection method using a differential transformer, the MB Tension Sensor is highly responsive with low hysteresis. The compact size also requires little space for installation.
- Easy to Install
The MB 05, 11, and 25 can be installed at any angle.
- Wide Selection of Sensors
①Full range available, from low tension (100 N full scale) to high tension (10,000 N full scale)
②All sensors have intrinsically safe construction.
- Overload Resistant
The durable construction provides resistance to momentary overloads.
|Rated tension (N)
|Roll displacement (μm/N)
|Allowable roll weight (kg)
|Allowable overload (N)
||Ten times rated load
|Unit weight (kg)
|Tension resultant direction
||Forward or reverse possible
||Forward only (reverse impossible)
||Any desired angle
||-10 to +60℃
1. Figures for rated tension and allowable roll weight are for double-sided detection. For single detection the above figures should be halved.
2. A 5m cable with connectors for connection to an amplifier is supplied.
3. MB05, MB11 and MB25 can be wall mounted with a bracket. If the unit is equipped with a bracket, "-W" is added to the end of its model name. e.g.
4. Sensors with inherently intrinsic safety construction are also available. "S" is added to the end of the corresponding model name. e.g. MB11BS.