Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Thiết bị đo lực ma sát Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
The M5-2-COF coefficient of friction (COF) gauge is an integral part of a COF testing system, typically including a motorized test stand and COF fixture. With a capacity of 2 lbF [10 N], the gauge can be used to measure friction for a wide range of materials, ideal for conformance to ASTM D1894 and other relevant standards. Static and kinetic coefficients are displayed on the backlit LCD, and are calculated from a user-programmable sled weight.
Data can be transferred to a PC or data collectors via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs. On-board memory for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations with output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators and outputs are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. Configurable password protects against unauthorized changes to settings.
The M5-2-COF may also be used for a number of common tension and compression testing applications. The gauge is based on Mark-10's Series 5 advanced digital force gauges, and includes the series' full set of functions and settings.
The M5-2-COF includes MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the gauge's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Calculates static and kinetic coefficients of friction
- Configurable sled weight (100 - 1000 g)
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- Fixture + Gauge Kit is available