Faster, labor-saving, more user-friendly to meet your needs!
This Compact Guide Roll Mechanism is Nireco' s EPC (Edge Position Control) system that seeks to achieve both ease of use and cost performance that are essential to web conveyors. Nireco sells integrated systems that use the center-pivot approach that puts very little load on the web and integrates the guides, controller and sensors. In response to strong market needs, Nireco will soon begin sales of a new guide roller system that saves time and labor, and is easy to use.
Examples of web travel
- Simply connect the primary power supply to the system - there's no need for initial adjustment.
- With only simple periodic checks, this system can steadily run for a long period (in an optimal working environment).
- Optimal for use with low-tension, flexible webs.
- The system can be operated via a remote control panel (optional) at a distance of up to 10 meters.
- Simple, solid construction at an economical price.
|Power source voltage
||100 W (24V DC, 4A max)
|Roll surface length
||250 to 550mm (50mm increments), maximum length: 610mm
||φ 50 mm (standard) or φ 80 mm
||10 to 15 kg