Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Máy kiểm tra lực kéo dây WT3-201 Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: WT3-201
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ: 0917 943 068
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
|Wire Crimp Pull Tester Model WT3-201|
The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]). The tester accommodates most insulation types. Samples can be sent to Mark-10 for evaluation prior to purchase.
A large, backlit graphic LCD displays easy-to-read values, including real-time force, peak force, programmable pass/fail limits, units of measurement, and more. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs. An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
On-board data storage for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Unique automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes.
An optional ring terminal fixture may be used to secure ring terminations, and an optional carrying case makes transportation simple and safe.
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- CE mark