Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
máy đo lực vặn nắp chai TT01 Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: TT01
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ tư vấn: 0936.862.034
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
|Cap Torque Testers Series TT01|
Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
Series TT01 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
|Accuracy:||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate:||7,000 Hz|
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output:||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable settings:||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||8.4 lb [3.8 kg]|
|Included items:||Set of 4 1.25" length posts, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).|