Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Máy đo lực vặn cho van TT05 Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: TT05
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ tư vấn: 0936.862.034
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
|Cap Torque Tester Series TT05|
Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
|Accuracy:||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate:||7,000 Hz|
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output:||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||10.9 lb [4.9 kg]|
|Included items:||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).|
|Warranty:||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|