Danh mục sản phẩm
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Đồng hồ đo lực xoắn M5I Mark10
- Mã SP:
- Giá : Liên hệ
Mã sản phẩm: M5I
Xuất sứ: USA
Liên hệ tư vấn: 0936.862.034
Công Ty TNHH và DV Tăng Minh Phát là nhà phân phối chính thức của hãng Mark-10 tại việt nam, chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị đo lường hãng Mark-10 tại Việt Nam, Mark-10 Việt Nam
Advanced Force / Torque Indicator Model 5i
The 5i advanced digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors (see below). With exclusive Plug & Test™ technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. Sensor password protection prevents use of an unauthorized sensor. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with the more basic 3i force / torque indicator.
The 5i shares its menu structure and most specifications with Series 5 digital force gauges. The sampling rate is a blazing fast 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the indicator’s many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or data collectors via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations with output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators and outputs are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force or torque.
The 5i’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average load over time, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate.
The 5i includes MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test™ technology (sensors are sold separately)
- Sensor password protection, for preventing use of an unauthorized sensor
- Password protection for individual keys and calibration
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- CE mark