Flow sensor with integrated flow straightener / no inlet sections necessary
The newly developed VA 525 combines modern digital interfaces for connection to an energy monitoring system with a small, compact design. Due to its reasonable price and modern digital interfaces this compact in-line flow sensor is used when many machines (compressed air consumers) are to be integrated as easily as possible into an energy monitoring network.
The high-contrast, integrated display also displays the current values rotated by 180° if desired (very useful for overhead installation). Depending on the configuration, two of the following values can be displayed:
- Current consumption in m³/h, l / min, ...
- Total consumption (meter reading) in m³, l, kg
- Temperature measurement
- Optional: Pressure measurement
Special advantages of the flow sensor VA 525
- Compact, small design - for use in machines, behind maintenance unit at the end user
- Optionally with classic analogue signals (4...20 mA and pulse) or digital interfaces such as Modbus RTU, Ethernet (also PoE), M-Bus
- All interfaces are programmable via the display