The MG Tension Sensor was designed to be used with a tension controller or tension meter. It features compact and rigid construction, high accuracy, reduced temperature drift and high response.
- With excellent temperature characteristics, the compact size saves space as well.
- Additionally, non-contact detection using a differential transformer yields improved precision.
|Rated tension (N)
|Roll displacement (μm=N)
|Allowable roll weight (kg)
|Allowable overload (N)
||Ten times rated load
|Unit weight (kg)
|Tension resultant direction
||Forward or reverse possible
||Any desired angle
||-10 to +60℃
||UCP201 to 204
* UCP205 may also be employed when optional pillow-mounting
|UCP201 to 204
pillow-employed when optional pillowmounting brackets (MD0178.0-12P) are used.
1. Figures for rated tension and allowable roll weight are for double-sided detection. For single detection the above figures should be halved.
2. A 5m cable with connectors for connection to an amplifier is supplied.